Entertainment Naija TV operates the https://enaijatv.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of California.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Creative Concept Digital LTD, 16th Street, 2nd Avenue, Batsona Community 18. For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Nigeria
- Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- Facebook Page is a public profile named Entertainment Naija TV specifically created by the Company on the Facebook social network, accessible from ENTERTAINMENT NAIJA TV.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s Personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Service refers to the Website. Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Entertainment Naija TV, accessible from https://enaijatv.comYou means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
Information Gathering And Usage
We may request certain personally identifying information about you while you use our service that can be used to get in touch with or identify you. Individually identifying data (“Personal Information”) may consist of, but is not restricted to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Every time you access our Service, your browser gives us information (“Log Data”). The Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer, the type and version of your browser, the web sites you view while using our Service, the time and date of those visits, the length of time spent on those pages, and other data may be included in this Log Data.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick DART Cookie
Cookies are little data files that may contain an anonymous unique identification. Cookies are little text files that a website sends to your browser and stores on your computer’s hard drive. “Cookies” are a tool we employ to gather data. You can tell your browser to always reject cookies or to let you know when one is being sent. However, you might not be able to utilize all of our Service if you refuse to accept cookies.
In order to facilitate our Service, to deliver the Service on our behalf, to execute Service-related services, or to help us analyze how our Service is used, we may work with third-party businesses and people. These third parties are only permitted to use your Personal Information to carry out these duties for us and are forbidden from using it or disclosing it for any other reason. Some Services are listed below:
YouTube video widget;
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Although we take precautions to protect the security of your Personal Information, please keep in mind that no method of communication over the Internet or system of electronic storage is completely secure. While we work to protect your personal information using legally permissible methods, we cannot ensure its total security.
Other Website Links
There is a chance that our service will link to websites we do not control. A link from a third party will take you to their website if you click on it. We admonish you to carefully read the privacy statement on every website you visit. The content, privacy practices, or other policies of any third-party websites or services are beyond our control and responsibility.
Date updated: August 18th, 2022.