Josephine Otabor, popularly known as Phyna, winner of Big Brother Naija season 7, has made it clear that trolls who continue to criticize her online will face even more trouble if they don’t stop coming for her.
The self-proclaimed “hype priestess” shared a video delivering a straightforward message to her online haters in a comic way.
Recently, Phyna faced criticism for stating that any woman using contraceptives after sex has essentially had an abortion.
This led to a heated online exchange with former BBNaija all-stars housemate, Princess, after she asked Phyna not to impose her views on abortion on other women.
Responding to the online backlash, Phyna said, “For those of you putting your minds into things that don’t concern you, your minds won’t be at peace.”
However, the video didn’t sit well with netizens, as it led to more criticisms:
investor_perry6h said Trying to be funny… MAMA ABO*RTIONIST on this one…..
– official_faithlola raised concerns about Phyna possibly promoting drug use, saying, “Now you are promoting drugs. Phynation, you’ll need to explain this thoroughly.”
– oluwalofunmise44 suggested Phyna take a break and focus on her work diligently, commenting, “She needs a break. Whatever she’s doing now is no longer funny. Let her take a step back and concentrate on her work. Wishing you all the best.”
– misshembe added a touch of humor, joking, “Auchi Poly managed to snatch our first-class babe from my front. ‘Ye ‘rose’ is gone from my front.”
– gracieee_a expressed frustration, saying, “Every day I’m upset that Nigeria actually chose this girl as a winner.”
– Richie questioned whether Phyna has proper management or advisers, pondering, “Is it that she doesn’t have a management or advisers? What’s going on with this girl?”
See video below